Terms & Conditions
This website is owned by and the content is published by Luxmy Furniture Pty Limited (ABN 27 080 367 282). You must not access, browse or use this website unless you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions you must not use this website.
By browsing and using our website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
This website and its content is copyright of Luxmy Furniture Pty Limited (ABN 27 080 367 282) © Luxmy Furniture 2011. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the non exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New South Wales. If any provision of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a Court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of the provisions of the agreement which will continue in full force and effect.